Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yearbook Faces

My friend Daniel who is the brains behind this whole Do thing has been sketching yearbook pictures, and I thought that'd be a pretty swell idea to do myself so... here you go. Forgive the low quality, it's a photo and not a scan since my laptop died and the scanner doesn't work with Vista (we hates Vista). Click for bigger.


While we're at it, I just got all the photos in from Sue at Into my Garden so I sketched this quick mock up to see how the color schemes and placement would go. I thought once I get the real thing going here I'd try a couple more... integrated and less 1995 Netscape table border look. I went with green since that seems to be her signature color, especially on the old website. The green corners are supposed to be the little plastic thing that holds it.

No comments:

Post a Comment